Here’s a look at my upcoming races and a list of what I’ve done lately.
- Volunteered manning a water stop at Nation’s Triathlon: September 11, 2016
- Outer Banks Triathlon: Half Distance Aquabike – September 17, 2016 [race report]
- Rev3 Maine Half Distance Aquabike: August 28, 2016 [race report]
- Volunteering at Naylor’s Beach Triathlon: Worked the duathlon run course/finish line while Eugene took third place overall!
- American Odyssey Relay: 200 mile/12 person relay – April 29-30, 2016 (completed without knowing I had a broken hip – oops)
- Cherry Blossom 10 Miler: one of my absolute favorite races – April 3, 2016 (this time with 40+ mph wind gusts and no signage on course)